photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fun Times at the Lake

We spent William's first Labor Day at Possum Kingdom Lake with my family and a few friends!  This was our second year to go to PK Lake as a family and we had even more fun this year with the little guy.  Going to the lake is one of my favorites!  I think I love it so much because you don't have to get dressed up or wear makeup.  :)  We just hang out and relax.  We never have to get in a car, nobody cares what you look like and there are so many fun things to do on the lake....boat, jet skis, fishing!  I think William liked his first lake trip.  We slept in, took naps together, sat around outside playing, made smores, Gordon & I took some romantic evening rides on the jet skis
(haha), G fished at night off the dock and William went on his first boat ride.



Mommy & Daddy
William was with us last year...we just didn't know!

Loving the playmat Nana & Papa brought to the lake

Relaxing with Papa
William's first boat ride went great!  It will be even better next year when he's a little taller and he can wear sunscreen.  Anytime the boat was moving he was asleep!  I would like to add that I've never been so pale in my entire life.  LOL.  Even after a week at the beach and a long weekend at the lake I'm still pasty white!  That's life with a baby I guess.  :)   


I love that my brother and Gordon are buddies!!  Here they are getting ready to wake board.



William woke up to watch his Papa try to wake board....


....and he's up!  Way to go Papa!!!!!


Dustin and Skye brought their precious puppy, Boston.  How cute is he in his doggie life jacket?


Uncle Dustin is a natural!

He may be crying but he's still looking pretty cute in his shorts from aunt Em!

Cutest thing I've ever seen. 
I sure do love my family!  We had so much fun and can't wait for next year's lake trip.  Hopefully William will still be a good traveler.  He's been a dream so far.  He was awake for more than half the trip home to Houston but was happy looking around and listening to me read him some books.  I know one day he'll most likely hate his carseat so I'm trying to enjoy these "easy" days. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...