photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Fun

Why can't the weekends be longer?!?!  I just love them so much!  I can't say that we had a very productive weekend around our house.  I didn't even get a chance to make any baby food.  But, we did get to do some fun stuff. 
Saturday night Gordon and I had a night out for Ashley's wedding.  I met Ashley 4 years ago on Avery Island for a long weekend getaway with a group of couples.  We became fast friends and have shared lots of fun times together.  I am SO very happy for her and Matt.  Their reception was at the same place we had our rehearsal dinner, The Grove.  Being back in "The Treehouse" brought back lots of happy memories.  Our babysitter canceled at the last minute so uncle Grant stepped in and saved the day!  I think they had a fun boys night.  :)


William and I walked around the park while Gordon was at the gym on Sunday afternoon.  I thought about skipping out so I could get more laundry done but decided it was just too pretty outside!  As you can see the little buddy had a fun time.  Gordon even met us for a burger and milkshake.  YUM
The little guy tried some turkey for the first time.  I can't say it was his favorite.  Who can blame him...I'd rather eat pears too.  We bought a couple jars of babyfood because I refuse to puree chicken, ham and/or turkey.  Gross me out!! 
It's crazy how fast our weekends fly by.  We spend hours laying on the floor watching William talk, play and try to crawl.  I swear we could just stare at him all day. But, the week is here so I might as well make the best of it with a little Bachelor watching!!!  I just realized that Sean's ex girlfriends (the Cowboys cheerleader that they constantly refer to) married a boy that I grew up with, Laynce Nix, who just so happens to be a professional baseball player.  Small world.   When Laynce and I were in the 5th grade I volunteered him to be sawed in half for a magic trick.  He was still reminding me when we were 18 that it hurt his feelings.  Next week is going to be even better....the season finale of The Bachelor and Dancing with Stars! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...