photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ZOO!!!

I know it's taking me forever to post about William's birthday party at the zoo.  I'm hoping to post something by the end of the week.  There are just SO many pictures to pick from!  In the mean time I thought I'd post some of the pics from after the birthday party. 
Once the party was over and we'd cleaned up the pavilion we rented we had to load it all back into the cars.  It was Earth Day at the zoo so parking was a nightmare....it had taken Gordon forever to find a space in the paid parking garage so he decided to just head home and unload the stuff.  I was sad to not have him there to walk around the zoo with us but knew he was exhausted (and that the 3 of us have lots of opportunities to visit the zoo together).  Thankfully, it was a beautiful (and cool) day in Houston.  William's mimi and grandad walked around the zoo with her cousin while the rest of us went exploring and rode on the carousel a couple of times.  There were a ton of giraffes, the elephant was giving itself a bath, we saw some wild dogs, bears, a spider monkey, a sleepy lion and lots more!  
 

 
Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
  • The whole gang in front of the jaguars
  • Looking at the giraffes, zebras and ostrich on Uncle D's shoulders
  • With his papa looking at the sleeping wild dogs
  • William with his GG and pop.  He loves his pop's cane :)
  • It was so fun watching the elephant take a bath
  • First time on the carousel
  • With Nana and Papa
  • Loving the carousel ride!
 
I love looking at these pictures!  I'm just so glad that William has gotten to spend so much time with all of these people that I love so much.  Each one of them has made an impact in my own life so seeing William with them makes my heart smile.  I know we will cherish these pictures forever.  William will be able to look back and "remember" all these fun times with his family. 
I can't wait to see everyone again for our upcoming trip to Midland for a little Duck Dynasty fun.
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...