photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, September 20, 2013

3 Year Anniversary

This past Wednesday Gordon and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary!  It's still hard to believe.  I've known Gordon for 13 years, we started dating nearly 7 years ago and now we have a 17 month old.  It's amazing how things change. 
My parents flew into town the night before and babysat W while we had a date night.  I had a work conference in Kentucky this past week so we celebrated a day early!  We had a yummy dinner at Hotel ZaZa (where we stayed on our wedding night).  It's always nice to have a night out with my hunny. 


Here's a little collage of us over the last several years on September 18th!

I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life time.  Marrying Gordon was the best decision I've ever made.  I don't know how I got so lucky.  God was really looking out for me in the husband category.  :)
 
Outfit: Sheinside Earrings: Kendra Scott Kyla Earrings

The best gift of all from G is this sweet little man.  My two guys make me a happy happy lady.  My heart is beyond content.  I can only pray the next 36 months are as fabulous as the last 36. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...