photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunday Funday Family Style

The three of us had a pretty laid back weekend.  It rained a lot and was super humid so doing anything outdoors was pretty much out of the question.  I can hardly wait for cooler weather! 
Baby boy slept until nearly 7:30 on Sunday.  YIPPEEE!!!  After breakfast (and lots of coffee for the grown ups) William discovered the dust buster.  He is Obsessed.  He'll walk around all day vacuuming.  G and I are pretty excited and hoping he gets better at his new found skill.  :)   

 


After breakfast (and cleaning) we headed to church!  
 


William was looking super cute in his Little Maven by Tori Spelling outfit.  I'm obsessed!  People even stopped us at Starbucks to ask us where we got his shirt.  They carry Little Maven at JCPenny.  I can't wait to get him some new fall stuff!

I was super excited to wear my new  Tom's Herringbone Wedges.  I guess I thought wearing fall shoes would bring out the fall temperatures.  That didn't happen.    


Since the Texans were playing football around noon we headed back home for some home made soup and TV watching.  We tried something new and pulled the high chair into the living room so the football watching could be a family affair.  It was a cute site to see!!  Too bad the Texans and the Cowboys lost. 

Do any of you moms out there have a favorite clothing lines for little boys?!?!?  I'm always up for suggestions and new clothes for our little buddy!!! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...