photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beach Attire Part 2

I did a post last month with my Beach Attire wish list.  I thought I'd do a follow up post with some real pics and some cute stuff for baby boy!

This white shirt from Baby Gap is adorable and a must have for little boys!  It can be left as a long sleeve shirt or rolled up like in the pic.  It even washes really well.  William got chocolate ice cream all down the front.  With a little bleach and 2 washes you'd never know!

We've paired the white shirt with dress pants for church (see pic below. note the cute Sperry's), with gray shorts and blue/white striped shorts (also in picture below).

These Havaianas flip flops are adorable and perfect for the beach and pool!

I'm lovin' my new Kendra Scott necklace.  Great pop of color, a little trendy with the tassel and it keeps William entertained for long periods of time.  :)

Every girl needs a few flowy blouses in the summer.  Especially if you live in a hot, humid town like Houston!  Pair it with some skinny jeans and you are good to go...to the beach, on a date, to happy hour.....

I love these shoes by Cynthia Vincent.  Do you think Gordon would let me add them to my closet???  Probably not....but YOU should!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...