photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, June 2, 2014

Our First Trip To RB

Our first trip to Rosemary Beach was in May 2011.  I hadn't started blogging yet so I thought I'd add some old photos!  I'd hate to forget our 1st annual Gooding beach vacation!


 Things haven't changed much over the last several years.  Rosemary Beach is still beautiful as ever!  There has been a little bit of growth but it's still a nice quiet area.  Lots of kids, lots of bike riding and lots of good food.  
Since 2011 we've added 2 Goodings to the group.  William and Emily!  Gordon and I had been married 8 months on our first trip and Emily and Grant were just dating.  Can you believe how fabulous the water is?!?!  Breath taking. The boys did their first shrimp boil together and the picture of the girls was taking after riding our bikes from Rosemary Beach to Seaside.  I still can't believe we made the trip there and back (with a stop at Bud & Alleys in between).....if I tried it now I'd probably pass out and get run over by a car.  

The Gooding Family
Such happy memories with some pretty awesome people!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...