photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

20 weeks preggo

How far along? 20 weeks
Weight Gain:  Things are not going good in this department.  LOL.  They weighed me at my anatomy scan appointment and I'd gained 8 lbs in 3 weeks.  Yikes.  I can honestly say that nothing has changed in my diet to cause an 8 lb weight gain in such a short time.  So, it is what it is.  My body must've thought I needed the extra 8 lbs.  :)   
Maternity clothes? Same. Jeans/shorts and tank tops (I love how long they are).
Exercise:  I really enjoyed riding our bikes around town all week and getting some walking in on the beach.  I'm sad to say that just this little bit of exercise made my calf's sore.  Getting back into shape after she arrives should be fun....but well worth it!   
Belly Button:  Half out...it won't be long!   
Best moment this week: Being at the beach all week long!  It was great to get some rest and spend so much time with William and Gordon.  
Movement: She's still a wiggle worm (she seems to be up and moving more than William ever was).  It was fun to lay back on the beach, watch her dance inside my belly, while Gordon and William built sand castles.  
Food cravings: Trying to keep it healthy and resist the Cheeto cravings.  I was really into applesauce this week and sour candy.  Having a candy store right down the street all week was perfect! ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy, although I did wake up really grumpy from a nap on Sunday.   
Other pregnancy symptoms:  Happy to say the pregnancy acne that made it's appearance at 12 weeks was finally clearing up.  Still up to bathroom once a night.  

Baby is the size of a small cantaloupe

He loves giving Anna Grace kisses.  He's going to be the sweetest big brother!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...