photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, June 12, 2015

21 weeks preggo

How far along? 21 weeks
Weight Gain:  From 16 weeks preggo to now I gained 9 lbs (8 of those happened in the first 3 weeks!).  Total weight gain with baby girl so far = 14 lbs.  I saw the nurse practitioner this week and the first thing she said was my weight looked great.  I guess if the doctors happy, I should be happy too.  :)      
Best moment this week: Feeling rested from vacation.  Took William to the zoo to see the new Gorillas!  
Movement: She moves so much that the poor nurse has a hard time checking her heart rate.  She is always on the move!  Her heart rate was 156.  
Food cravings: Trying to cut out my morning cereal (I'd eat Lucky Charms all day long if you'd let me)....changing it up with eggs, PB toast and grapes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy.   
Other pregnancy symptoms:  This was probably one of my best weeks.  No pregnancy acne, no weird leg pains, sleeping good, and good energy.  I did have quite a few contractions while we were walking around the zoo (nothing painful, just a lot of tightness).  Still up to bathroom once a night.  
From the doctor:  Not too much news from the doctor.  They were happy with my recent weight gain, since I didn't gain much at first.  I'll go back to my OB in 4 weeks for a check up and the yummy glucose test.  I finally started my progesterone IM injections on May 21th (at almost 22 weeks).  Better late than never I guess.  I was really nervous about this!  Number 1, I hate giving and getting IM injections.  Number 2, I heard this injection, in particular, hurts pretty bad (during and after).  I'm happy to say, I was pleasantly surprised!  It wasn't bad at all.  :)

Baby's fingers are fully formed and can grasp things.  She is the size of a banana.
Look who was happy for a photo session.  This little boy loves Anna Grace!  He loves to lay on my belly, kiss the belly, touch the belly, talk about the big belly.....we're praying he loves her just as much when she's actually here!!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...