photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, June 13, 2015

22 weeks pregnant

How far along? 22 weeks 
Maternity clothes? Jeans, shorts and a few tank tops.
Exercise:  Still can't.     
Belly Button:  It's pretty much out!  William told me one morning that he wanted his belly button to "pop" too.  #preggoproblems
Best moment this week: Getting lots of cleaning done on Houston's "flood day"  The Tuesday after Memorial Day Houston got too much rain, too fast.  Water was everywhere!  So, no school meant daycare was closed which meant mama had to stay at home with baby boy.  
Movement: Still lots!  Although I feel her throughout the day I feel like she is the craziest at 5 am!  
Food cravings: Not feeling super hungry this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy.  Had a fun dinner date with a girlfriend on Wednesday night but was sad to come home to a sick baby.  I took him to the doctor the next day (more on that in another post) and he was started on antibiotics for a sinus infection.      
Other pregnancy symptoms:  I woke up Monday morning at 3am with the worse pain on the left side of my abdomen.  I turned over to the other side thinking that would help....it's didn't.  When I got up that morning, just moving caused it to hurt more.  Luckily, it started feeling better around noon.  I'm guessing it's just round ligament pain?!?!  It's happened a few more times since then, but never as bad as that morning.   

Baby weighs about 1 pound and is the size of a spaghetti squash.

Memorial Day weekend in Texarkana

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...