photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, June 25, 2015

25 weeks pregnant

How far along? 25 weeks
Weight Gain:  Up 2 lbs in 2 weeks.  Total weight gain = 17 lbs.  I'm only 5 lbs away from my delivery weight with William.  That number will obviously be surpassed this time around!    
Best moment this week: Celebrating Anna Grace at our baby shower and getting her room and furniture painted!
Movement: I think she's head down again.  Her heart rate was 153 at the doctor appointment.
Food cravings: Nothing special.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Busy!  Between driving back from Austin, getting William back into a routine, painting Anna Grace's room, the baby shower and then heading into town for my appointment on Monday morning....I was pooped!  
Other pregnancy symptoms:  Overall, feeling pretty good.  I love sitting on the couch watching my belly move all around.  Nearly every morning William looks at my belly and says, "Anna Grace play with me!"  I just hope he's not disappointed when she doesn't come out playing.  
From the doctor:  I saw the NP this visit.  I drank the yummy glucose drink and had my labs drawn an hour later.  My glucose was good at 106, thyroid levels were good and my hemoglobin was down to 11.3 from 13.  This is considered slightly anemic so they recommended I take an iron supplement....yuck!  Next doctor appointment will be in 3 weeks.  

Baby is the size of Rutabaga 

Turns out he's a good daddy and a good painter.  PINK!


Drink Up!
What a busy week we had!  I swear the reason pregnancy goes by so quick is because there is so much to do when you are getting ready to add a person to your family (not to mention all the time spent going to the doctor).   :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...