photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 2

I know this is a little late but I figured it's better than never!  Here's a few pictures of William leading up to Thanksgiving.  The first picture has to be the cutest art project I've ever seen!  Love those tiny hands and feet.  :)  Dressing the little guy up for the different holidays is so fun. 

We had a pretty uneventful Thanksgiving weekend in Texarkana.  It was so nice to just relax and get to visit with both my parents and Gordon's.  We watched lots of football and I even got a nap in (...and I got to put makeup on more than once in an actual mirror while someone watched William!).  Gordon was able to go hunting and spent some time with his high school buddies.  I think one of those nights I was already in bed!  Ha.  Yes, 90% of the time I pick sleep over a night on the town.....and I love every minute of it.  I knew this is exactly how it would be.  That's why we waited to have a baby until we were 30 and done with the bar scene.  :) 
 
 
Gordon and I try to switch the holidays each year...going between Midland and Texarkana.  It's nice going to Texarkana for Thanksgiving since all his brothers are there AND the weather is beautiful!  In the next few years we may start staying in Houston for Thanksgiving day so we can do fun stuff like the Turkey Trot and then head out of town the next day.  I'm really looking forward to starting some of our own family traditions soon.  :)
 

  • My parents with William on Thanksgiving day
  • Gordon and Grant showing their dad how to shoot the bow
  • Sitting with his Godparents, Emily and Grant, after lunch
We are so thankful to have such loving and supportive families. We couldn't feel more blessed after the last year we've had.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...