photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was a get ready for Christmas kinda day!  After lunch with daddy I dropped William off at daycare so I could go to the dentist.  Yuck.  I hate the dentist.  After that I ran by the post office to get some Christmas stamps, got William's teachers Christmas gifts, picked up a chicken at the grocery store, picked up William, went to Home Depot to get a wreath and then headed home.  We finished Christmas shopping for almost everyone on Gordon's side of the family.  Only a few more people to go and then the wrapping begins!
Little buddy didn't take a very good nap today so he's been kinda tired.....but he did love his new jingle bell from his Aunt Emily and Uncle Grant!  Our tree has been up since Sunday but I never had time to decorate the poor thing.  I finally got the lights up and all the fall decorations put away!  I also made some yummy snickerdoodle cookies for the mister.  I have off again tomorrow so all the Christmas decorations are going up! 
William is asleep in his crib and we are watching some Duck Dynasty.  I am laughing my butt off (like always).  Uncle Si has got to be the funniest man on the planet and Willie's dad, Phil, is such a sweet husband.  The poor guy walked around for hours looking for the perfect Christmas tree with his wife.  Kinda reminded me of a couple I know. :)
  • At Daddy's work in front of the big tree
  • Shopping for a wreath with mommy!
  • Sweet kisses from Daddy during lunch
  • Playing with his new toy while Mommy decorates
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...