photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guest Blogger Take 3

The last two guest blog posts I did for TCH included some pictures that Alison had taken of William.  So, this latest post included a little something from Alison as well.  She talked about turning a hobby into a little something more.  Here's my little portion of the post....

'Tis The Season For Holiday Cards

Lindsey: It’s my favorite time of the year! You know the time when we’re all running around like chickens getting all our holiday stuff done. There’s nothing better than the smell of a fresh cut tree, lights on all the homes, buying the perfect present for our loved ones, baking cookies AND my personal favorite, getting all those adorable holiday cards in the mail.

I usually dread checking the mail and sorting through everything but not in the month of December. I’m especially excited about our family holiday card this year! It’s still so hard to believe that this year we get to add a name to our card….WILLIAM!

The last two blog posts I wrote included some pictures that my best friend Alison Wilson took. Alison and I were college roommates and have worked together for the past six years. She is such a huge part of my life and has been right there with me during our “baby journey.” She took the picture we used on our holiday cards last year that announced when Baby Gooding was due, she was there for the gender reveal party, the day William was born, the week he came home from the hospital, at 6 months old and now in his adorable little Santa outfit. It has been so great to have my friend be able to snap a few pictures in between some fun girl time together. We obviously feel super comfortable with her and little William thinks she’s hilarious! Double bonus for this mommy. Now, I just have to get to addressing all the cards that need to be mailed out in the next two weeks!!! Like I said, this is my favorite time of the year. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...