photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A year later

This time last year our house was filled with our family and friends for our gender reveal party!  I was almost 17 weeks pregnant and we were so excited to find out we were having a baby boy.  I had started feeling the little guy wiggle around in there before Christmas and was loving how real it was all becoming.  The clothes shopping and nursery decorating started the very next day!  ....now a year later we are a happy family of three.  We had a fabulous day laying around the house.  G cooked breakfast and then we all headed to the couch in our PJs to watch a movie and take a nap.  Gordon and I watched Snowman and the Huntsman while W took his morning nap.  This afternoon we cleaned out William's closet (tear), finally unpacked all our bags, made W some food for this week and I made Gordon's favorite...potato soup!   William tried peas tonight and wasn't too crazy about them (honestly who is?).  We'll give it a try again tomorrow night.  Now we're all back on the couch having a good night bottle and then this mom and dad are watching The Next Iron Chef.  These are some of my favorite days.  :) 
Last year I was wondering what kinda baby boy we'd get....I honestly couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect one.  Blue eyed and happy happy happy!  I love him to the moon and back. 

THEN


NOW



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...