photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Little Things

I can hardly believe I go back to work in 12 days! Oh how I will miss my precious baby. Until then I am just trying to enjoy all the little things like these precious little hands and lots of cuddle time!
Our AC broke yesterday afternoon. NOT fun. Luckily we were able to get someone out here to fix it but woke up last night to find it had stopped working again. It was 80 degrees in our house at 8am. The company came back out this morning and hopefully fixed it for good! So, $800 later we have a nice cool house again. :)     

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...