photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, June 15, 2012

Tummy Time

Well, we've now been home as long as we were in the NICU!  I can hardly believe William is 8 weeks old!  I am SO in love with this little man and I've only known him 2 months.  I look around our house some days at all the baby gear, the family picture and my sweet boy laying in my arms and I can hardly believe this is MY life.  How did we get so lucky?!?!?  All I can say is God is good. We are loving our life with William James!
William has been a little more alert and awake this week.  He's also been sleeping better at night!!  We feed him around 9:30pm, lay him down around 11:00, he wakes up to eat around 1:00am, back down around 3:00, and up again at 5:30ish.  During the day he eats much more frequently...from the beginning of one feeding to another 2-3 hours.  The past two days he's stayed awake from 9am until noon.  I'm hoping the night schedule stays this way when I go back to work! 
I got the playmat out yesterday and he seemed to like it better than just laying on a blanket!  Gotta love tummy time!

WHOA!!!  Who's that guy in the mirror???

It's ME!

Seeing his cute face for the first time




Thanks Anna for my cute outfit!! 

CUTEST. BABY. EVER. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...