photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, June 23, 2012

William meets Dustin & Skye

William finally got to meet his aunt and uncle (my brother and his wife) when he was six weeks old!  Dustin has always been baby crazy so he was super excited to finally meet William.  Dustin and Skye drove to Houston with my dad on a Friday.  My mom was already here in Houston visiting us for the first time since William had been home for the hospital.  She was a great help with grocery shopping, cooking and getting me out of the house a little!  One of the nights she and I went out for dinner together and the next night she watched the baby while Gordon and I had date night.  She also watched baby boy while I went to my six week doctor checkup....which went well.  They are hopeful that my uterus is fixable!  Since Gordon and I aren't planning on trying to have another baby until William is two we are going to wait a year before we do anything about my uterus.
So, back to our fun filled family weekend....Dad, Dustin and Skye got into town Friday evening.  We grilled, went on a walk and just laid around with William. 


I love my nana!



On Saturday the boys and Skye went shooting and then we met at Memorial Park for lunch. That night everyone went to the Nickleback concert while William and I snuggled at home. 


We are always sad to see them go but luckily we got to see them the very next weekend in Dallas!


Mommy and Baby (7 weeks old)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...