photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Coldplay Concert

This past Monday Gordon and I went to the Coldplay concert!! I have always joked around and told Gordon I wanted him to take me to Paris to see Coldplay (they seem to play there often)....when I heard they were coming to Houston I was so excited. I was a little worried that William would be too young for us to be able to go so Gordon and I held off on getting tickets. Right after my birthday my mom surprised me with tickets to the concert AND offered to come into town to babysit William. Gordon and I had a great time at the concert. Coldplay was AMAZING...favorite concert ever! Nana and Papa enjoyed their time with William and mom and dad enjoyed a fun night out together.  If you have a chance to see Coldplay GO! I'm still hoping Gordon takes me to Paris to see them one day. :)
 
Fabulous seats! 
Chris Martin was 20 feet away!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...