photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, April 19, 2013

Dear William

Dear William,

I dreamed about you years before you were conceived.  I prayed that God would bless me with a baby one day and He answered my prayers on October 5, 2011.  A positive pregnancy test!  6 months later, on April 19th at 6:21am, I heard the sweetest sound of my entire life....YOUR little cry!  You may have come a little early but you were a fighter.  My life changed in an instant.  You are everything I've ever dreamed of but a million times better.  Words can't explain the amount of love I have for you.  My heart is so full.  I could (and do) stare at you for hours.  I kiss you a billion times a day.  You, William James, have made me a better person.  I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your mommy.  I still don't know how your daddy and I got so lucky. 
You are a tiny little thing that can bring me to tears in an instant but make me smile ear to ear the next.  My heart hurts when you hurt.  I can't imagine my life without you.  You have a contagious smile, your giggles can make a bad day the best, you're so curious and ready to explore the world.  You pull people in with those big blue eyes and sweet personality.  Everyone adores you. 
Every night I pray for one more day with you.  Each day is a blessing.  I day dream about all the things we'll do together, what your little voice will sound like when you're really talking, what sports you'll want to play (if any), or if you'll be a reader like me!  I can't wait for everything that's ahead of us.
Thank you William for making life so sweet!  Though I dread the day you graduate high school and leave for college....I'm excited!  Excited about watching you learn, grow and fall in love one day.  You've given everyone in our family so much hope and joy. 
There will come a day when you tower over me.  A day when you say "I do" to a very lucky lady.  But, no matter what, you will always be my little 3 pound baby boy.    

I love you to the moon and back,

Mommy



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...