photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Has it really been a year?!?!

A year ago today was a tough day for Gordon and me.  We were told that William had dropped even further down on the growth chart which meant he was considered to have Intrauterine Growth Restriction.  I tried to stay positive but I was so scared.  We went to eat lunch after the appointment at Ruggles in Rice Village...I cried the entire meal.  That evening Gordon and I got a couple things organized, I did a little blogging and then headed to bed at 11pm.  Little did I know this would be my last night to be pregnant.  On my way up the stairs I took a quick picture of Gordon lounging on the couch and sent it to my mom.  She said he needed get lots of that in before baby boy arrived.  :)  The next time I talked to her it was 2am after my water had broken and we were headed to the hospital. 


Last baby bump photos at 32 weeks
As soon as my water broke I started praying.  I prayed he'd be healthy, for a safe delivery and that one day we'd bring him home with us.  My prayers were answered and there is nothing better in this entire world than being a mommy.  .....365 days ago I had no idea how much my heart would grow and just how precious our little boy would be!  I knew I'd be in love....but never dreamed it'd be this great. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...