photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, April 12, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

This past Wednesday I was so glad to have my HAPPY HAPPY baby back.  The poor little guy had been sick since Saturday (I'll do a post on all of that soon...I have lots of good info for other moms out there)!  He's still pretty happy even when he's sick so I can't complain much.  The worst are the evenings and nighttime (things are pretty rough then and it breaks my heart).  
Since he was finally feeling better I decided we should get out of the house.  We went to eat lunch with Gordon and then ran a couple errands.  I'm still trying to finish up stuff for his birthday party that is next weekend.  OMG.  Baby boy's sickness slowed my progress down a bit....but, a mommy's got to do what a mommy's got to do. 
When we got home William laid down for a nap while I took care of some nursing/BF issues.  Maybe one day I'll do a post on nursing and pumping....unfortunately, I've learned more about it than I ever cared to know due to complications (mostly from over producing).  We played the rest of the afternoon and made chicken strips for dinner.  In the evenings, once William is asleep, I try to work on a little something for the birthday party.  I'm hoping to get it all wrapped up this weekend!  
 

Baby boy loves standing up and practicing walking.  Everyday we have some playtime in the crib.  William loves this because it's easy for him to pull up to the standing position and I can get laundry done a little easier.  The last picture is a little sneak peek at one of his birthday party projects!! 

My brother in law is getting married on April 20th so we have lots of family members coming into town for that and the birthday party.  Everyone will start arriving to Houston on Thursday so we have lots to get done this weekend.  Skye and Dustin will be staying with us so the guest bedroom needs to be freshened up, I have lots of party stuff to do, Gus needs to go to the vet, William has music class on Sunday and a birthday party for one of his buddies tomorrow.  We are going to be busy bees!!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...