photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

Exhausted.  That's the word I'd use to describe me lately.  Honestly, I can't even remember what we did on Wednesday.  I do know that I was super grateful to have off after the terribly busy weekend we'd had!  William had his one year well baby check up at 10:00.  Things went great at the appointment (besides me spilling an entire cup of coffee on myself while we were waiting).  Dr. Freedman is always so impressed that William holds still while he exams him.  He didn't even cry when he had his fingerstick done.  After the fingerstick he had to get 4 shots.  :(  That did make him cry but he stopped as soon as I give him a bottle.  While we waited for the CBC results I started getting a little anxious.  I know the most precious baby that was diagnosed with cancer after this test at the one year check up.  Luckily, the nurse came back with the results within five minutes and everything looked great
After the doctor's appointment we headed to lunch with Gordon and then did a little shopping for some big boy clothes.  We went home after that for nap time and to do laundry. 


Regardless of my tiredness....we had a great day together.  I've been trying to go to bed earlier so hopefully I'll be caught up soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...