photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Highchair

I've had people ask me about baby products I like so I thought I'd share my thoughts on a few different highchairs! 
 
The first is the Chicco 360.  My parents have this at their house in West Texas.  It's perfect for their home and easy to store away when we aren't there.  They have a long island in their kitchen that is perfect for the rotating chair.  We can face William towards the sink so he can watch us cook and clean or turn him the complete opposite direction so he can see what's happening in the living room.  You can use it for kids up to 37 pounds (so we still have 20 pounds to grow!) and it's only $70.  We got ours at La BeBe baby boutique in Midland. 
 



I promise he liked it more than this pic shows!
The second is a traditional highchair that his mimi got for their home in Texarkana.  It goes great with their decor and is small so it will be easy to tuck away while we aren't there.  I'm sure you can find this type of wood highchair at lots of different places.  I'd love to get an old "antique" highchair when we move to another home for baby #2! 

 
The third highchair is ours!  It's a Graco 4-in-1 chair.  It has worked perfect for us and you can find them at Toys R Us, Amazon, Target, etc.  They are about $180, easy to clean and it blends in well with our kitchen table.  The back can recline which I never realized we would need.  We started feeding William when he was 6 months old and he wouldn't eat sitting straight up in a highchair so we fed him in the nap nanny.  Eventually we moved him to the high chair and laid it back a bit until he was ready to sit up all the way.  My favorite part is that the chair comes off and can be strapped onto a chair like a booster seat.  He'll be a big boy in the blink of an eye!!
 


When you are choosing these baby items (before your baby arrives) you don't realize how fast they grow and how many changes you'll make in a short time. I was fortunate to have lots of baby experience since I worked in daycares, church nurseries and am a pediatric nurse.  All three highchairs are great!  I guess it depends on your house, the amount of space you have and the look you're going for.  Our highchair is very practical and I know it'll be used for many years!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...