photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday/Weekend

I didn't get to stay home with William this week so instead of Wonderful Wednesday I thought I'd do Wonderful Weekend!! 
Last week was super busy so I was extra grateful for the weekend to finally roll around.  Alison and I did have a little girls night on Wednesday.  My birthday is this week and she won't be able to make it to my b-day dinner so we decided to celebrate a little early.  :)  It's always nice to have a little girl time with my bff.   When I got home that night I found a poopy outfit on the changing table and a trail of diapers to the bathroom.  I could hear Gordon in the bathroom bathing baby boy.  Things always seem to get a little crazy when I'm away (I still have no idea why there were clean diapers everywhere).  :)  haha
We had a really fun and busy weekend!  After our weekly grocery store trip we headed home to clean and I made a ton of babyfood.  The little guy tried grapes for the first time and seemed to like them.  We've even tried some new food combos over the past week....apple/peas and butternut squash/green bean.  He gobbles it all up so it must be good.  Later in the day William and I went on a walk at the park before heading home so mommy could get ready for date night with daddy.  We had an engagement party to go to and afterwards had a cocktail at a new bar down the street.  I think it's great for us to have time together and also great for William to feel happy and comfortable with our babysitter. 
Today was full of firsts for William!  We went to the zoo and it was Superbowl Sunday.  It was nice to get some fresh air and Vitamin D at the zoo but honestly baby boy didn't really know what was going on.  We have a zoo membership so we have lots of zoo time ahead of us!  Grant and Emily came over to watch the Superbowl and have dinner with us.  William really showed off and was talking, laughing and smiling up a storm for them. 
I'm of course sad to see the weekend come to an end but happy to only have a three day week ahead of me!  YAY for my birthday week.  :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...